Wednesday 23 May 2012

You're not unlucky, you're just not very smart.These things will never leave you - they're as close as you can getTo a blueprint for the future - but you can call it fate.It's like these days I have to write down almost every thought I've held,So scared I am becoming of forgetting how it felt,And these fears they will unravel me one day,But still I am afraid. 
 this is how i feel when i remember that i'm meant to be at a crucial point in my life. i'm meant to be worried about how they will affect the future and apply that to my work ethic, but currently, i have no future plans and i have a lust for being young forever. 
when you're young you dream of being a popstar or a vet or a mum but i've never shared those desires. from the age of four, i noticed that girls never got as exciting a toy at christmas compared to boys and maybe that started my drive to change life for women. or maybe i've just always been a massive argumentative bitch.


i should probably drink some tea now, get dressed and REVISE now



No comments: