Sunday 12 February 2012

Oh, I wish I had a boyfriend, I wish I had a loving man in my life.
I wish I had a father, maybe then I would have turned out right.
And now I'm just crazy, I'm totally mad.

Last night was spent with Bernadette and Billy drinking adequate amounts of Carlsberg and smoking endless amounts of cigarettes to which led to Billy serenading me with "Lust for Life" which if anyone knows me, is one of my favourite songs of ALL time. Waking up was beautiful; it was snowing and Pilchard the cat was snoring happily on the end of the sofa and I didn't for once actually mind leaving at 10am to meet my Mother for lunch. I bought some green denim hotpants, and Bernadette gave me her navy lacoste jumper to wear for the time being so I now have the perfect outfit to meet Callum in London on Valentines Day (not that I believe in that commercial poo) which as I wrote to Jack in his Valentine delivery thing at school, Hitler made a public holiday and declared it a day for 'love making' so by taking part in Valentines Day, you are actually following Hitler.

Mam took me to see War Horse which I did tear up in considerably. It's a beautiful book but I also believe that the film captured the plot and context very well, also as the woman in front said, the boy who played Albert was pretty tasty.

I'm going to sit and paint my nails grey now to reflect my intensely deep (melodramatic) mood - I am going to see family tomorrow uH and then associate with chavs on Dad's estate. livin' it up.

No comments: